Terms of Service
By accessing this web site (https://insidehost.net), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use as well as all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree to comply with any and all applicable local laws. Users who do not agree or adhere to these terms are prohibited from using or accessing this (InsideHost) site.
License to Use Website
InsideHost grant permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information such as text or coupon codes) on the InsideHost website for personal, non-commercial, transitory viewing only. Because this is the grant of a license and not a transfer of title, users may not:
- change or make copies of the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display whatsoever
- attempt to deconstruct or reverse engineer any software contained on InsideHost web site
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- post any coupon code or deal/offer link from the InsideHost in public coupon code websites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We reserve the right to terminate the license automatically if the user is found in violation of these restrictions at any time. Upon termination, the user must destroy any and all downloaded materials in their possession.
- You are not permitted or may not copy any review posted by users on any companies review pages on InsideHost website.
Inside Host makes no warranty whatsoever, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or any other violation of rights. Additionally, Inside Host does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Under no such event shall Inside Host or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption,) arising from either the use or inability to use the materials on InsideHost Internet site, even if InsideHost or an InsideHost authorized representative has been notified (orally or in writing) of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to every user.
Revisions and Errors
It is possible that the materials appearing on Inside Host web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Inside Host does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Inside Host may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Inside Host is not obligated to keep materials current.
InsideHost has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site; therefore, InsideHost is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Additionally, the inclusion of any link does not imply that InsideHost endorses that site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Inside Host may change these terms at any time and without notice. By using this web site you agree to be bound by the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.